- Off-season Development for pitchers are for categories like Stamina, Durability, Makeup, Velocity. They do not improve during the season unless they are a DITR.
- For Hitters: the development is Power, Range, Durability, Speed, Throwing Strength, They won't improve during the season either.
- In Season Development for Pitchers are the other categories like Effectiveness, GB/FB, Pitches, Control.
- For Hitters the development will be for Glove, Throwing Accuracy, Contact, Vs R and Vs L,
- Obviously games are simulated 3 times a day on the Part 1 Cycles
- Player Development occurs only on these cycles as well. If you're looking out for the next development cycle, it will come on Part 1
- International Prospects only come up during the Part 2 cycles. If you are looking out for international prospects, only look during Part 2.
I'll have more later.
Also, before the season starts I'll have the preseason top prospects